Assigning two footers to a page

Hi there

Is it possible to assign two footers from footer builder to an entire website?

What settings would I have to make to achieve this?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Thanks for reaching out.
There is no such option to assign multiple footers to a page. But you can create a Global Blocks with the section you want in another footer and add it to the Footer using the Text or Raw Content element.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I also could add the sections from the second footer to the first, so it is all in one footer.

Is there a possibility to save templates from the footer sections of the first footer and import them in the secon footer, so I don’t have to build the combination of both footers again.

Thanks again for your help!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Unfortunately, there are no such options available right now.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Ok, no problem! I have created a new footer with both contents. Unfortunately, I am not able to get the row with the 4 columns to the full width of the container. I have tryed to find the problem, but couldn’t find the reason:

Any idea, what I do wrong?

Thanks again for your help!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

It seems that the Global Container option is enabled in the Bar, to make it full width please disable the option and check. If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– Specific Footer where you are having this

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Thank you very much for your reply. I have checked the settings and the global container is disabled in the bar.

Here are the login data.

Thank you very much for looking into this.

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

I have checked your website through the Page Builder and in frontend too, and found that the footer is full width.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, with me the footer is now full width too. Must have been some old cache, althow I have cleared the cache and the issue was visible in the builder too.

However - it works now!

Thank you very much for your great support!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hey Felix,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.