I’m having a hard time assigning the different roles (home page, blog page, contact, etc) to my pages. I know this must be a simple task but for some reason I can’t figure it out!
Thank you!
I’m having a hard time assigning the different roles (home page, blog page, contact, etc) to my pages. I know this must be a simple task but for some reason I can’t figure it out!
Thank you!
Hi there,
The process of assigning a page as a homepage and as a main blog listing page is the same as the Wordpress normal method in our theme.
You will need to go to Settings > Reading, and set the home page and posts page item accordingly:
But WordPress does not have any specific option for other pages such as contact that you mentioned, instead, you will need to use the menu system of WordPress to access those pages.
For more information:
Thank you.
Thank you!
You’re welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.