Assigning Header to Post Pages

Quick question: I should be able to assign a specific header to “post pages” while all other pages are set to a global header, correct? I ask because I created a second header and assigned it specifically to “post pages” so all my blog posts use a different header than the rest of my site. However, even though in the header pro editor I was able to see the new header above my blog post template, I am not able to see it on the live site. Instead, it showed the global header. Can you help?

website: https://zpr.wpengine.com

Thanks,
Brad

Hi there Brad,

That’s correct, you should be able to assign a global header, then create a secondary header and set that to only show on specific pages.

Can you post some screenshots please of the current header assignment you have setup for both and as this is WPEngine, have you made sure the cache is cleared as that could be affecting what you see. It may be best to push the site to staging and test there.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.