Hello support team,
I would like to add a header that I made in the header builder called Forum Header to just the bbpress forum and all of its pages.
Would this be possible?
Thanks!
Hello support team,
I would like to add a header that I made in the header builder called Forum Header to just the bbpress forum and all of its pages.
Would this be possible?
Thanks!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
You can assign the header to forum pages.
Just select the header and assign to the forum pages you have created.
You have sent the login details and forgot to send the UR: 
Thanks
Thank you for your reply!
Unfortunately I cannot assign the header to the forum as these pages don’t show up in the search

The only page that shows up is this one: http://www.soundshockaudio.com/soundshock-forum/
I need the header to show up on this page and all the other forums that I have created.
http://www.soundshockaudio.com/forums/
Would this be possible?
Hi,
Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.