Assign Responsive Footer

Hi, I have 2 footers designed in Pro. The Main Footer is designed to disappear at the phone breakpoint. I also have a Phone Footer designed for the phone, It is designed to only be visible on the phone breakpoint.

The problem is that I cant assign more than one global header, how do I assign the Phone Footer so it will show when the site is at the phone breakpoint? At this point i have NO footer at the phone breakpoint.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you have the right idea but you need to do that in just 1 Footer.

You need to do your design in separate bars, that means you need to have bars that are visible to desktop and separate bars that are visible to mobile.

Bar and Container has a Hide During Breakpoints options, so you can hide/show which bar/container on different screen sizes.


Cheers!

Aha! Thank you!

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.