Assign header style to portfolio title

Hi,
I would like the title of my Layout - Portfolio to have Header level 1 and look and behave like Header level 2 - in accordance to the rest of my page.
I do not want to use fixed font-size as all my headers are responsive.
How can I implement this?

The URL is http://www.konsense.no/referanser/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! The value of h2 and level h2 headlines is 285.7% its not fix size. We can apply that value to the portfolio page title. Add the custom CSS below on X > Launch > Theme Options > CSS

body.page-template-template-layout-portfolio h1.h-landmark {
	font-size: 285.7%;
}

Make sure to clear your caching and optimizer plugins before you preview the page to see the changes immediately.

Cheers!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.