Assign Blog Post to Different Menu tabs

I have a menu tab that is designated for all blog post, but I have mutiple menu tabs that I would like to assign different blog post to for categories. I would like to set up like the following website menu assignment (http://www.avocadu.com )

They have menu for Weight loss and Yoga and within them there are blogs assigned for each.

I am only getting blog posts going to one menu and I would like the ability to assign blog post to each category. Is this possible? Thanks!!

Hi there,

You need to go to Appearance > Menus and add new menu items using the custom URL section:

Now to know what will be the URL of the category go to Posts > Categories.

Then click on the category you like and copy the section which says slug:

So in the case above it is standard, then the Custom URL of the menu should be:

http://yourdomain.com/category/standard/

You can change the standard on the option to whatever you like.

If you want to change the category in the URL you will need to go to Settings > Permalinks and set it there:

Hope it helps.