Assign a Header "Pro" on not listed pages without "make it global"?

Hy,
i have a little problem right now with the Pro Header/Footer Builder.

I use this Plugin in pro version:

And it nearly works flawless with Themeco Pro but in the Pro version of this Plugin you also can click on Venues/Organizer Name and get liked to their Pages on my own site.

I can select right “all venues” right under the " Assigning a Header or Footer" setting in the themeco builder, but the organizer pages don’t show here.
The custom header only works with the “make it global” setting but than i can use different header on differnt pages.

What i need to do or the plugin developer to show the “all organizer” here?

Regards :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Category/taxonomy pages is not included yet on the assignment area of the header builder. The request to include this is already in place. In your case, I am note sure what kind of page is organizer though. Would you mind sharing a sample organizer page? When we understand the situation and in case it will be feasible, we ca make a feature request for this. Unfortunately, this will take time and we cannot promise and ETA.

1 Like

Hi @Lely,
thank you for your answer.

I don’t really know what kind of pages it is, but it is really strange it works with the Venues and not with the organisator pages.
I allready create a login for your team for another problem with some plugins.
So i also want to give it to you for a closer look :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. That is the same case my colleague has mentioned. Some of the Taxonomies are not possible to add in the Header Builder, that is why you do not see the name of the custom post type in the header listing.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do at the moment as each plugin has its own method of implementing the internal feature. We already mentioned this to our development team and there is a feature request in place.

But I suggest that you search for alternatives regarding this. The one plugin that we support is the Modern Events Calendar. You can install it from Pro > Overview menu. For more information:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.