Are additional changes in superfly menu possible?

Within Superfly I placed my logo in the sidepanel (General > identity > to image) It is great and looks really nice.
perfect size also. But on mobile view my logo is much smaller. Too smaal actually. Can’t read it. is there a way to change this for mobile and make it bigger?

Check on desktop and mobile and you’ll see what I mean.

www.bolsterenpit.nl

Hope it vcan be done and thanks for your help.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by Superfly It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this.

I would advice though that you remove the text from your logo or have it redesigned so that it is still clear on mobile.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!