Archives Styling

Hi

Hope you can help my site is throwing out alot of archive pages which are not styled like my site and look really unprofessional. I have looked at looks of articles and have bee unable to work out how to style them.

I would like archives like : https://www.elasticlounge.com/tag/awards-evening

To have black background colour full width like my main pages : https://www.elasticlounge.com/unique-event-entertainment-bollywood-strings

I would also the the text to be white like on my site so it is clearly visible on the page and would like to edit the text below the image,

Can you advise ? I have lots of tag and category pages in archives so if there is anyway of changing all in one step that would be perfect :slight_smile:

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

To change the text color to white, just adding following CSS under the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS

body {
  color: #fff !important;
}

Thanks any ideas about the background colour ? I want it to be black full screen as mentioned in my enquiry and want to add text ?

Hello There,

Please add following CSS to change background color:

div#top {
    background-color: #000;
}

Thanks.

Thanks And How Do I add text ?

This did not work it changed the colour of text on every page except the archive pages ???

Sorry can some one please help me with my request I have had 2 responses from staff and both only answered 1 of 3 questions (all related) and also they haven’t sorted one of the issues out. Can you please read my request again fully and try to help me find a solution ?

Hi

Hope you can help my site is throwing out alot of archive pages which are not styled like my site and look really unprofessional. I have looked at looks of articles and have bee unable to work out how to style them.

I would like archives like : https://www.elasticlounge.com/tag/awards-evening

To have black background colour full width like my main pages : https://www.elasticlounge.com/unique-event-entertainment-bollywood-strings

I would also the the text to be white like on my site so it is clearly visible on the page and would like to edit the text below the image,

Thanks

Sorry this changed every page except the archive pages cab you please look at my initial request again ?

Hi there,

Kindly please avoid asking questions before getting an answer from our staff as it will force the thread go to the end of the queue and it will increase the response time.

For the background color please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

html body {
    background: none black;
}

For the color of the headings and text please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Typography proper colors for headings text and other typographical stuff.

If you have further questions kindly get back to us with the exact request and the URL of the page and the section that you want to change and we will be happy to give you proper code or proper options to set.

Thank you.