Archives showing in searches not pages

Hi

I have been checking whether my site is being ranked with google and when I search my company name even with a specific page name I have search results just show archive pages. I read a post to theme x about this but couldn’t complete the thread and has since been unable to find this info. But its obviously an issue someone else has experienced. Can you offer me any advise and why the theme is throwing out archives over pages ?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Please let us know how it goes.

Summary

Hi Thanks

My current site is

www,elasticlounge.com

Google is also showing my pervious domain a lot elastic-lounge.com and urls like this are coming above my current website urls:

http://elastic-lounge.com/halcyon/

There was also a domain like this showing but I am unable to remember the search terms to replicate :

www,elasticlounge.com/elastic-lounge

The Issue is that most of these pages don’t have correct text have wrong email addresses and look unprofessional. I believe that more recent archives based on category and tags could be styled so are less of a concern but the ones linked to elastic-lounge.com are really a problem and I don’t know how to resolve this

Any help would be appreciated

I did include my URL its www.elasticlounge.com

Summary

www.elasticlounge.com

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I did search your site in Google and this is what I’ve found:

If any of links no longer exists or that you already have changed it, you will need ask Google bots to re index your site. To know how to do that, please check out this link: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6065812?hl=en

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.