Archive Page and 404 Page Nav Bar

Hey @quituck,

We’re doing our responsibility as support staff and we’re helping discover what the problem is. That doesn’t mean though that we’ll resolve your problems even if it’s outside of our control.

Even it’s outside of our control and is outside the scope of our theme support, Friech even scanned your site using an SEO auditing tool and as expected, it read all the alt texts. He then suggested that it could be caching that’s the issue.

You’re also mixing topics here which is hard for us to work with but we allow it anyway because that’s your preference.

Going back to my previous reply about the alt text, I was expecting that you show the screenshot to the support of the SEO Auditing tool you’re using. There’s nothing we could do on our end and this doesn’t mean that Slider Revolution is incompatible with our themes. We have nothing to fix on our end regarding the alt text unless the SEO Auditor points us to a document why the alt text can’t be read by the search engine’s crawler. Only then can we report this issue to Slider Revolution developer, ThemePunch.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.

I was able to sort out the H1 problems by editing the landmark folder. Thanks for the guidance. That problem is resolved.

I tried clearing my cache and the alt text error still appears with the slider. I read that other people that are using this theme have a similar problem with the alt text in slider revolution. I know the alt text is there, it’s just frustrating that simple auditor tools do not. Anyway, I reached out to slider revolution to see what their thoughts are regarding this incompatibility with your theme and their plugin.

Can please remove the image link from this thread? I don’t want it to interfere with my backlink profile.

Also this code did not resolve my image problem
.x-portfolio .entry-featured .entry-thumb{
background-color: transparent;
text-align: center;
}

.x-portfolio .entry-featured .entry-thumb img {
    min-width: 10%;
    max-width: 350px;
}

My portfolio images are still displaying weirdly. The container they are displayed in don’t auto resize to the size of the image. The container remains large on small images. How can I fix this without having to resize all of my images? See example here.

Hey @quituck,

I see that this is bug. Please add the following code in Theme Options > CSS as a temporary workaround.

.x-slides .x-slide img {
    display: none;
}
.x-slides .x-slide.flex-active-slide img {
    display: block;
}

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thanks, that fixed the bug.

One last thing. Can please remove the image link from this thread? I don’t want it to interfere with my backlink profile.

Thanks

Hey @quituck,

It’s removed now.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.