I am using the Architecture:Portfolio from the Design Cloud (PRO). I see the photos that loaded in this pre-made content but I don’t see how to change them. Can’t find in Section, Row, or anywhere.
How do I change these?
Thanks!
Marty
I am using the Architecture:Portfolio from the Design Cloud (PRO). I see the photos that loaded in this pre-made content but I don’t see how to change them. Can’t find in Section, Row, or anywhere.
How do I change these?
Thanks!
Marty
Hi there,
After that, you added the template to a content section in the Pro Editor you click on the image in question. It says it is a gap element:

Then click on the breadcrumb view of the element to select the wrapping column of that Gap element:
![]()
Then the options of the column will be available and there you can see the background image which added to that column:

The other images are straightforward and you can simply click on them and change the image.
Thank you.
Awesome. Thank you! Keep the Design Cloud going! LOVE it!
thanks for the kind words!
What about removing the mesh pattern on top of the images? Is it possible to remove that?
Hi there,
It’s a gap element which intentionally made visible within the builder preview. You can simply remove the gap element and add your preferred content. It’s only added there to give that column a dimension.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.