Appointment Booking Button styling

Hello

I have added a new appointment booking button on my landing page here:

It is a grey one located just beneath the quote: Behind every successful man there is a great tailor.

How can I make it the same style/size as the one just above in transparent orange colour?

Thank you

Hi there,

Please update your shortcode to:

[setmoreplus class="x-btn x-btn-global" button]Make an appointment today![/setmoreplus]

Hope this helps.

Thank you! It does work, however it gives the global button styling. I would like to style it as the transparent orange button as above it on the page.

How can I achieve that?

Hi there,

Please also add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-btn-global {
    color: #F9F8F7;
    border-color: orangered;
    background-color: rgba(255,69,0,0.6);
    text-shadow: none;
    padding: .429em 1.143em .643em;
    font-size: 18px;
}

.x-btn-global:hover {
    border-color: orangeRed;
    background-color: rgba(255,69,0,0.8);
    font-size: 18px;
}

It might not look exactly like the button above it because the background if the section is white so the button would show up with a lighter orang background.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.