Applying shortcodes in Cornerstone for geo targeting content

Hi,

I’m looking display different content to site visitors according to their country. There are WP plugins available to do this (I’m looking at GeoTargeting Lite). I appreciate 3rd party plugins are by definition outside the scope of support, but my question is whether it’s possible to wrap a Cornerstone section in a shortcode which would allow me to use this plugin?

My page has a section with 2 rows - one with a text element and the other with a Classic Tabs element. Ideally I’d like to be able to apply the Geo shortcode over the entire section, rather than converting the section to a single text or raw code element and manually coding the tabs etc from the X-theme shortcodes.

I hope that makes sense. I’ve attached an image to help explain what I mean.
Thanks.

Hey @jamessowry,

Regretfully, it is not possible to wrap any elements with a shortcode. For this, you will need to use X shortcodes.

Thanks.

Thanks for your prompt reply :slight_smile: