Apply Shortcode string to Button to launch Mailerlite Popup

Hello
I have researched this problem on the Forum and have not found an answer.
I have a shortcode provided by the Mailerlite plugin - It is a webform.
This is the shortcode: [mailerlite_form form_id=1]
It’s my understanding that a Button is designed to launch an action - hence the label ‘Button’.
So the action I wish to activate is to launch the Webform.
However, in the Button Element, I can find no where that works to place this shortcode that actually launches the webform. The best I have been able to achieve is once the button is clicked, the page simply scrolls to the top. Can you please advise how I can achieve the desired result of launching the webform by the click of a button using the above shortcode.
Thanks

Hi Craig,

It seems you are trying to change the label of the button that comes through the shortcode. If that is the case, I would suggest you contact the plugin author. Please remember that we don’t support any 3rd party plugins or related problems.

Thanks

I’m not understanding what you think I’m trying to do. I simply have a shortcode that references a webform. All I want to do is to use the Button element in X Theme to have this form appear. What do I need to do to make this happen?
Thanks

Hi Craig,

In that case, you can use the Modal element and open that on click of that Button element. You need to add the Shortcode into the Modal content area. To open the modal on the button click, you may need some custom code that shows in the following thread.

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail of One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.