Appearance tab missing from dashboard after installation

After installing the X-Theme, the appearance tab disappeared. Is there a reason this happened? How can I get it back?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The X theme or Pro theme will not deactivate any of your WordPress menu. There must something in it the deactivates your menu. It could be a plugin or a custom code you may have added. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

You were correct. It was a plugin called BoldGrid Inspirations. I deactivated it and the Appearance tab returned.

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

OK now I have another problem. Well two problems.

1. There is a blue bar above the slider revolution slider that I cannot seem to get rid of. I want that to be a white space.
  2. the side bar is partially hidden on the top. I don’t see any way of editing the side bar margins or padding. But why would the template have the side bar hidden like that? It doesn’t make sense… Any help would be appreciated.

http://devsite.expressbooksellers.com/

Hi there,

It seems that you tried to use one of our demo content and build your website on that.

The blue thing you see is actually is the background image of the first section on that page. Go to the Cornerstone and click on the Section magnifying glass icon to reveal the options. You will see an option for the background image. Currently, an image is set there, just remove that image.

The second issue is how you set the top sticky header. Go to X > Launch > Options > Header and set the Navbar top height properly to fix the issue:

Also, you will see other options there to fine tune your logo and header stuff.

I suggest that you check our knowledge base and get familiar with the options of our theme to know the details of how things are done:

Finally, kindly open up separate new threads for additional questions, to follow up the same question you are welcomed to reply here.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.