Appearance of Woocommerce pages

Hello,

I am wondering how to get better looking pages out of the box from Woocommerce. I have been told it comes from the theme and this is why I am asking some recommendation here. Let me explain myself:

The my-account page in Woocommerce looks really bad on my website (URL: https://v2.unikpieces.ch/mon-compte/ (pwd:E-MM). When I see the page from the documentation of the plugin I use (see here), it looks much better.

Is the problem coming from the setting of Theme X? I’ve noticed that there is a better looking in the demo and I am therefore wondering if thiy is something I have done incorrectly in the setting or so.
How could I quickly have a better looking page? This is true for many pages of Woocommerce and I really hope there is a way to make it looks better easily as it would otherwise be quite complicated for me to restyle all pages as I am not a dev.

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can add custom CSS rules into your Theme Options > Global CSS area. For example try adding the following CSS rules and then you should be able to improve it further.

.woocommerce-account #customer_login .u-column1.col-1 {
    width: 48%;
    float: left;
    margin-right: 2%;
}
.woocommerce-account #customer_login .u-column2.col-2 {
    width: 48%;
    float: left;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.