Appearance Menu Option Shows for Editor

For whatever reason, the Editor’s on each Pro site that I have have the “Appearance” menu option. “Appearance” should be available to Editors. When you hover over “Appearance” it shows a blank, skinny black bar. I uploaded a screenshot here. At the bottom you’ll notice the URL points to “/x/#/options”. Of course Editors should have rights to any options, especially X theme options.

No role editor plugin is affecting this. I have 1 site with Pro that has the Advanced Access Manager plugin installed and the other Pro site has no role/permission plugin installed yet “Appearance” shows in the menu for the Editors on each site.

Can you please fix this in the next release?

Hi,

I was able to replicate this issue in my test site.

I will forward this to our web development team for review.

Thanks

1 Like

thanks a mil!

Thanks for pointing us the issue.

I’m not sure if you’ve seen this also, but the Pro menu shows a blank fly out for Editors too just like Appearance does. See screenshot

Hi There,

Thanks for pointing this out!
This is in our issue tracker list, will be update in next release.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.