Appearance/Menu Bug?

Issue: Wordpress Appearance>Menu (nav-menus.php) hangs / unresponsive or is very slow.

Performed plugin conflict test. Theme.co theme (tried both child and non-child Theme.co) applied and the only active plugin was woocommerce 8.3.0. Result: Loads endlessly, Unresponsive

Applied Storefront Theme, with only WooCommerce active: Results: Loads and Responsive, works as intended.

Hello @tso,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @tso,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials, I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that the menu page is working fine on my end. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 119.0.6045.159. I would suggest you please ensure that you have not installed any browser extension that is stopping loading the style, JS files. If the issue still persists please let us know the browser and its version.

Thanks

OK. thank you for checking. It is one machine where it completely stalls and others its just very slow to load up but behaves after changing themes. Hard for you to test if its behaving for you I guess.

Hi @tso,

Yes, it seems there might be some problem with that specific machine. Otherwise, it loads quite fine.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.