"App" from the extended demo content error

@mldarshana

Unfortunately when I try to install the “App” demo from the extended demo content I get the infamous “We’re sorry, the demo failed to finish importing” error. I have updated and verified all memory related files. Can you help? As all the existing forums on the topic seem to be spread out with different and varied solutions.

Good to know:
When I try and install any of the ‘standard demo theme’, they work just fine.
My hosting provider is www.digitalocean.com

Hi There @asimjanjua

I have checked this issue and found out that one of your theme files were corrupted and fixed it. Then the next issue is that you’re having some issue related to cURL or something related to your server configuration, because of that I cannot install the extensions like revolution slider.

Then try to validate your site again and try to generate extended demo content.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

@mldarshana – the site is down since you authored something, I can no longer access it.

Hi There,

It’s working on my end when last checked. Try restarting your droplet.

Thanks!

I don’t understand why it is not working, it started as soon as you made changes. I have restarted the droplet with no avail.

Hi There,

It should be a server related or network related downtime. However now it seems to be working fine and I have logged out as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.