APM on themeX (Accelerated Mobile Pages)

I have done my website with your template . I am interested in improve the speed on the smartphones but firstly I would ask you about the performance of your template on mobiles after using APM . I use the uber menu sliders , animations and i am not keen interested in block my website or do something wrong and destroy my website in other words . I appreciate any opinions and good tips and advices. Thank you , Great job !!!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Our theme is already responsive and should look okay in mobile if done correctly, it’s a framework. But adding the more mobile specific theme of the feature will, of course, make it heavier for mobile devices.

Plus, regardless of theme and if you use too much animation and effects then it may degrade performance. You may do that or not depending on your target performance.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.