Anybody else expeirenceing really slow page loads after the new pro update?

Not sure what happened and trying to figure out what happened. I saw the update for the new pro and being that woocommerce and visual compser needed updates. I fugured this would address them and it did for woocommerce as I saw in the change log. Figuring since they stated that it was a stable release I assumed it would be fine. However after the update to all my sites I noticed all my pages went from 1-3sec pageloads go upto 15-20sec page loads… Any clues as to what might be happening or has anyone else expierenced this. I have purged and repulled all my CDN’s, Cleared all my caches and made sure all plugins were up to date. The only update was the Pro theme. Working on trying to find a fix right now. I will update if/when I find anything.

Update: It appears that I needed to make a couple of tweaks to my functions.php and wait for propagation of my CDN… All is working better than before it did before. Page loads are now between 1-2sec. This has got to be the best theme on the market.

Please, can you give us a link to try that?

I just had to remove some old functions that were conflicting with the update… No real tweaks to share, sorry if I may have mislead anyone to some magical tweak. But that still lies with the guys at Apex for building such an awesome theme.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.