Any support out there?

I put this ticket in over 34 hours ago … and would like some assistance …
I don’t normally ever put a ticket in twice … but I have not received any response!!!
Can anyone provide any assistance thanks???

Hi X Theme Gurus
I have a website using a Gravity Form to submit EOI.
https://kalamundaartisanmarket.com.au/stall-holder-information
I am attempting to get the fields to sit side by side (like the “name” field). On the Gravity preview it is achieving this with the Business Name and ABN aligned next to each other.
[http://imgur.com/TqP1XlD]
When I change themes to the Wordpess twent fifteen … the CSS works fine.
Are you able to suggest any way to get the CSS to output on the Pro theme??

really appreciate your assistance as always.

Deb

Hey There,

We’ve already replied to your previous ticket. Please do not double post tickets as this won’t speed up the process. Thank you!