Any idea what is causing this pop up?

Hey folks, on my site I seem to be getting this blank and framed popup or slide in of some sort showing up on my pages but I have no clue whatsoever what it may be tied to. I have provided a screen shot with the circled area, as well as a link to the offending pages on which you can see this.

I have convert plus installed but can’t seem to figure out if it may be what is causing this?

It starts out slightly recessed in the bottom left corner and if I scroll down it ‘pops out’ a bit but nothing is there whatsoever.

Link 1: https://www.48long.com/about/

Link 2: https://www.48long.com/contact/

As an update, I figured this out myself and I feel rather silly. I had forgotten to disable the content dock and it was loading black with no content. Foolish.

Thank god for Developer Tools in Chrome!

Hi there @Kyle_Andrew,

Glad to hear you got this figured out. If we can help please don’t hesitate to ask. :slight_smile:

Thanks!