Any fix yet for the pinned header behaving as an underlaying when scrolling?

I’d seen this something about this before, but just wondering if there was an update… I’ve got a pinned header at the top of the page. The first content on the page is a section for a language widget. When scrolling the widget slides on a layer over the menu bar, rather than under. Is there a resolution for this?

Hey Mary,

Thanks for writing in. I’ve tried logging in to your site but the credentials are incorrect. Please check. In the meantime, please set your section’s z-index to 1. You might have set it to 9999 because your logo overlaps the section? If so, you can lower the width of your image a bit instead of modifying the z-index of the section. See the solution in action https://youtu.be/JQecJI7_dsM

Thanks.

Sorry… there’s a DNS changeover happening at the moment. When I can get back in, I’ll give it a go.

Yes! thanks!

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.