Hi there 
I’ve used X theme quite a few times before and am really happy with the quality and service - thank you
I’ve put it on an old site that I’ve been having a few problems with - mainly that it is very slow and I think it is mainly down to the theme and the Visual Composer. So I used Hummingbird by WPUM Dev and that’s worked a bit but I’ve decided to change the theme to Pro and use cornerstone instead of Visual Composer. All installed okay but when I try to edit a new page in cornerstone I get this message: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
Would love some help with this.
I have tried - deactivating all plugins except cornerstone- still the same. I have also tried using a different theme with Cornerstone - still the same issue. I deactivated cornerstone but now I can’t even activate cornerstone. I’m not using Cloud Flare for this site.
Many thanks in advance
Dorothy
I now get this message when I try to activate cornerstone: Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /…/…/b/…co.uk/user/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6
Any help would be very much appreciated
Hi Dorothy,
Thanks for writing in! We’d be happy to take a look at this for you.
If you’re getting that fatal error on the activation of Cornerstone it sounds like you could have two copies installed, would it be possible to provide some FTP details (or cPanel File Manager) details along with WP Admin logins in a secure note please?
We can then take a closer look and debug what’s happening here.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.