Another "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading." problem on fresh install

Hi experiencing the “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” error on a fresh install on google cloud using bitnami.

Just a note that I had the same issue on my old server.

I’ll post site access in next private post.

Please help.

Thanks

Hey,

The problem is caused by these issues: http://prntscr.com/h4wone - and it`s a conflict with your SSL, so, as a temporary workaround, if you’re using a plugin to include the SSL, disable it. Now, if it’s provided by your host company, get in touch with them and ask about this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I was running my site through cloudfare for SSL and didn’t have a problem UNTIL I updated to a newer version of X.

Now, I’ve since moved my site which is running on google cloud using certbot for SSL.

What can I do given that information? Do I contact google or certbot and say that “cornerstone X theme in wordpress is conflicting with your hosting and SSL” ?

Is there something you guys can do?

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I have investigated this issue further and I see that issue is only related to that sample page created with WordPress installation. I have created a new page and then I was able load Cornerstone without any issues. Refer to the secure note below.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.