Annoying Scrolling issue

Hi there, I once again have a weird scrolling issue on my site. (Mobile version)

Basically, if you scroll to the very bottom of the site, suddenly a white blank space pops up and a second scrollbar appears. Then, when scrolling up again, it somehow get „stuck“. Take a look at the video.

What‘s causing this annoying issue?

Site: www.soelvahof.com

Hey @xoa,

The cause is coming from the Row inside the Dropdown element. I’m referring to the Row that has lots of buttons and one of the button’s text is Weindorf Kaltern.

Set the Row’s Gap Height to 0.

If that doesn’t help, please give us the following info in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hi @christian , thanks for getting back to me. I tried that, but it didn’t helped.
I added the secure note with the login credentials.

Thank you!

Hey @xoa,

You need to set the 2 Rows to Gap Height 0.

There’s no double scroll now.

Hey @christian
Thanks for that, but I still have the same issue. I also change the Gap Height to 0 for every other Row in my Dropdown.
I don’t understand why this value even matter on my mobile device, since the dropdown is only used on Desktop.

Hey @xoa,

This looks like a bug. I’ve reported this to our development team. For now, please add the following code in Theme Options > Global CSS as a workaround.

.site, .x-site {
    overflow: hidden;
}

Once there’s an update, please check our Changelog if this issue will be mentioned. You can then remove the workaround code.

Thanks.

Hi @christian
Thanks, it seems that this had fixed my issue.

Glad to hear that, @xoa.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.