Animations in Integrity

Hi,

I’m creating a new site (here) and I want an text+animation block like on this demo page: http://demo.theme.co/agency/. Any way to do this?

Also: I deleted all the preset blocks on the theme when I started building my own design. Any way to get it back?

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Which preset? You can only restore it by restoring your database. But if you’re referring to presets from Template > DesignCLoud then you can simply re-import/install it. I checked your site and uses a pretty old theme and this setup is not applicable. So your only option is to restore your database.

As for animation, you can do that by using Revolution slider and change its animation setting per layer according to your preferences. Please check this https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-animations-timeline/

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.