Hi,
I am searching for the animation options in cornerstone. Where are they?
Hi,
I am searching for the animation options in cornerstone. Where are they?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please describe a bit, which animation option you are talking about.
If you are looking for any column animation, please refer to the screenshot and active it, Choose your animation style from the dropdown.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
I mean fade in animation for columns. For example I want to animate all other persons like David: http://www.xcon.at/#team. Or another one where I want the “Referenzen”-logos look like them in the section "Unsere Partner): http://www.xcon.at/#partner
The screenshot looks right, but how do I get there? Here are my column options:

Hi There,
Please keep all the profiles in separate columns and give animation to each columns. So that each of your profile element get animated.
Select the column and you will get the column animation option.

Hope this is clear!
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.