Animation Layer in Revolution Slider That Shouldn't Be There

Hi, I have a slider set-up on this page: http://theenglishtimberandjoinerycompany.co.uk/english-oak-doors-and-porches/

but underneath the images there is a white box with the words ‘Timber Supplies and Joinery Services in the heart of Dorset’ which shouldn’t be there. There is no animation layer in the slider.

Could you advise how to remove it please?
Thanks,
Matt

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! After careful investigation, it turns out that you have inserted two sliders on the page.


This is the reason why there is a text underneath the first slider. It is actually coming from another slider.

In your slider animation, please edit your slider again and make sure that you have added any layer. It seems that slider only consists of slides with background colours.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

Thanks very much for that. So I couldn’t see that I’d added two sliders so I deleted the whole section and started again.

How do I see the content of the row, because when I click the Inspector, I only see the design elements, not the content?

Thanks for your continued help.
Cheers!
Matt

Don’t worry, I worked it out from your screenshot. This is the twelfth X Theme I’ve bought, but I’m struggling a little with the new design.
Cheers,
Matt

Thanks for letting us know!