Animation Glitching on phone

Hi there is a scroll animation that always glitches on phones on our front page on the bottom (it’s a brain image). I have added our link in the secure notes because I am not sure how to share videos here.

Hey @vividground,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website on my actual mobile phone but I don’t see any glitch animation. Would you mind sharing more information about the said issue? Providing screenshots or videos is a great help.

On the other hand, you may create a video then add it to your Google drive then paste the link of the Google drive in the secure note.

Hope that helps.

Here is the video :slight_smile:

This happens everytime the pages is loaded

Hello @vividground,

When viewing your site, I am seeing this on my phone.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CDDJRwO-uaI?feature=share

I could not replicate the issue by the way. Are you using an iOS device?

Thanks.

Yes, iPhone 13 Pro. Safari & Chrome tried both in normal and incognito mode

Hey @vividground,

It looks like this is an iOS 15 but rather than Pro. It works fine on iOS 14. If the bulk of your users use iOS 15 and the display/behavior is not acceptable to you and your users, you need to disable the Effects you’ve set in the image.

If iOS 16 comes out and the issue persists, feel free to report this again and we’ll post this case in our issue tracker so it’ll be queued to be investigated by our development team.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.