I’m using cornerstone in Avada and am pulling my hair out
trying to figure out how to “Choose from 30 different animations to utilize on your graphics”
Where do I find these options please? I found fade effect in column but that’s it!
thank you!
I’m using cornerstone in Avada and am pulling my hair out
trying to figure out how to “Choose from 30 different animations to utilize on your graphics”
Where do I find these options please? I found fade effect in column but that’s it!
thank you!
Hi there,
The animation option are available to elements with Graphic fields such as the Feature Box and the Feature List elements.
Hope this helps.
sure it helps! So this means I can only animate images when I use them inside FEATURE BOX and FEATURE LIST?
Are there any other elements offering graphics animations?
thanks!
Hi There,
You also can add fade effects to columns for example.
Hope it helps
To be more specific and not confuse future folks - I rephrased the question in a separate topic – thank you again!
You are welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.