Animated Elements Not Working + Pro Theme Reactivation Failure

I recently have been having various issues with this theme, mainly a ‘Conflict Error Message on the Front End’ which did not allow me to create a certain /tech URL. Last Friday I decided to try creating the page with the URL /technology and everything including Animated Elements was working fine but I continued to have issues with the /tech URL. I have looked through your forum thoroughly to try and find a solution as well as request help and have yet to have the issue resolved.

On another note, this morning I tried to open my /technology page and found that ‘ALL’ animated elements including the ‘Classic Slider’ and ‘Auto Typing Text’ were not showing up when I previewed the page, but appeared in the Pro Editor. After researching how to fix the errors I have since: Cleared my cache, both on my browser and within WP Cache, deleted ALL history, deactivated cache, deleted all pages previously created that were associated or named /tech or /technology including all images attached to those pages, tried downloading a transient cleaner plugin as suggested and re-tested the page with no change, updated the cornerstone plugin and all other plugins associated with the theme, and lastly have tried deactivating the theme and reactivating it, which led to the worst issue yet.

Now I am unable to even access the ‘Pro Editor’ backend and have not had any luck making updates or changes from this point. I tried reactivating the Cornerstone Plugin, and I got this message:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /home2/loadrpmc/public_html/2017site/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

PLEASE HELP. I have been dealing with a series of issues since the first update and need to find a solution to this problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

If you’re only having issues with /tech URL but not on other URLs then it’s probably due to cache. But if you like, I could check it and see what’s with that URL, I couldn’t promise any solution just for that specific URL. Maybe it’s slug conflict, but I’m not sure so please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note.

There are known issues related to some classic elements but I’d like to check it too once you provide your credentials.

As for activating cornerstone, please don’t do that. Pro is standalone theme with builder in it, cornerstone is only applicable for X theme. You may delete it after as well.

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply. I have included the information you requested below.

Hi there,

I don’t see any information, perhaps you forgot to submit it? Please provide it again.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.