Angle out won't show

I have put an angle out at the bottom of my sections. However as seen in the pic some of them are getting cut off. Just wondered what would cause that?

Hello there,

I have just checked your website over multiple browsers and devices and the angles do indeed appear to be showing correctly this side.

I have attached a screenshot of your website in full for reference (link to screenshot in a secure note)

May you clear your cache in full (being your browser cache and site cache) and retest please?

If the problem still persists, may you confirm the device and browser you are using so therefore we can further test your site please.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks, clearing the CDN cache has seemed to fix the problem

No worries - thank you for keeping us updated! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.