Angle out point alignment

Hi, I’m trying to make a section separation that is just a diagonal line, but when i do angle out, and set the angle I want It just comes to a point in the middle. I’d like to align that point to the left, so that the angle starts at the left of the screen and then cuts up to the right, rather than the center.

Is there a quick way to do that or does it need to be coded in.

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!
If I am not wrong, you are looking at an angle point which starts from left and end at right, something similar to the screenshot attached.

If this is something you are looking for please check the setting at the left panel, you can adjust it with your own.

If you are looking for something different please send us a mockup so that we can have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.