Angle Line Element

Hello-

I am using the line element in cornerstone on a page and I would like to angle the line a bit (not completely horizontal- skewed a bit) and it’s looking like I will have to use CSS to do so. If that is the case, I am not sure what CSS would give me the desired results, could you lend any direction here? Thank you!

Hey @mickeyschlick,

Thanks for posting in!

Even without using a custom CSS, you can skew the Line element a bit. To do that, find the “Customize” tab in the Line element settings and set the “Transform” to “Skew”:

kindly let us know how it goes.

That worked! Thanks so much!

I also have a question about CSS for a read less/read more option on a text element. I know if I made it a post, there is an option for an excerpt but I can’t seem to find an option for an element on a page. It’s for an ‘about me’ page so it won’t be edited often and I’d rather just keep the page as is with a button to see less/see more. Would you prefer me to make a new forum post for this question?

Hello @mickeyschlick,

The Read More/Less functionality is not available in the theme. You will have to add some coding coding to be able to achieve that. Please note that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support. You will have to maintain any custom coding to make sure that it will still work after any updates or does not create any issues or incompatibility in the future. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Perhaps these old threads can be your reference:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.