Android Mobil Issue with Navigation Collapsed

Hi there!

I’ve created a Header with PRO and everything works fine, but not on the standard browser of an android (which my client uses…) The issue is, that the “burger-menu-sign” is always moved to the left side and impossible to open…

Is there any option to fix that?

Thx! Pascal

Hello @pascalmainz,

Thanks for asking. I checked the website on Chrome for various screen resolutions and I am unable to replicate the problem on my end. Because Google replaced the default browser with Chrome on Android, it’s bit difficult for us to test on that specific browser. However both browsers uses same rendering engines i.e webkit (please note that chrome uses forked version of webkit known as Blink) there should not be issues while loading the website and it’s underline modules. I suggest you to please try loading the website again after clearing the browser cache. https://screencast.com/t/2eOQylaCu

Thanks.

Before you answered i’ve created a second image wich is not scaling and only shows on smaller screens. This was probably the solution and the reason why you can’t see the issue. My customer is als happy by the way :grin:

Thanks! Pascal

Glad it’s okay now, yes, scaling is an option you can turn on and off. Cheers!