Anchor Tag not working on classic tabs

Hey guys. I am trying to add an anchor tag from classic tabs to jump to the correct location in the same page. The problem happens on a mobile device. The classic tab stack on top of each other and when you click the first option nothing happens on user view since I have six option but matter fact it did change the tab, but the user must scroll down to see the content.

This is what I have done without succeed:

#1, add handyman
on classic tab title

#2, add destination at the content area related to #popHandyman

But when you click on it user does not jump to the content area.

What am I missing here?

FOR THE RECORD: If you copy and past the following link it works just fine: https://southlandservices.net/sandbox/index.php#popHandyman

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, yes that’s not going to work. I advise that you hide the tab element on tablet and mobile view, and use a simpler layout to present your services on mobile.

Utilize the Hide During Breakpoints feature to hide and show section/row/column in different screen view.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks. Matter fact your suggestion made me learn something new and at the same way make the website look much better.

You are most wlecome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.