Anchor links

So I’d like to add some links throughout a page. So if the page is /expertise-2 I want to have anchor links that take people throughout the page, like /expertise-2/#microsoft. This isn’t working right now. I went to a headline, customize, ID and added #microsoft to the ID. Didn’t work.

Am I doing it wrong? Thanks!

https://tayloritgroup.com - Expertise section in footer.

Hi @itworksllc,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not be able to check your setup. I believe you have sent the wrong URL.

Please share us the URL so we could check your setup closer.

Thanks.

Wow, how silly of me. I meant to send you to https://taylorvoip.com

Sorry!

Hi There,

You should add to the id microsoft without the # - # is the markup for ids, so you will link to to : #microsoft as you did on the footer, but on the section the id should be microsoft.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.