Hello We just did an update to Cornerstone and to X 6.0.4
But it seems after the update the Anchor links stop working, I’ve had to restore a backup since
Has anyone else asked about this? I’ve searched the forum and didn’t find any posts
Hello We just did an update to Cornerstone and to X 6.0.4
But it seems after the update the Anchor links stop working, I’ve had to restore a backup since
Has anyone else asked about this? I’ve searched the forum and didn’t find any posts
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry that you are facing issue with the update.
You may face style caching issue, Please go to X-> Settings -> Scroll down to the bottom section and clear the style cache.

If that doesn’t help please make a clone of your site in a different location and update the theme and plugins. Send us the details so that we can check the issue for you.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.