Hey X theme,
On my site http://jagkin.com, if you look under “About” and “Services” you will see the anchor links I’ve created. To create them I gave each relevant section an ID then linked the menu items with the format /page-name/#ID.
If you visit them you will notice a few errors:
- The anchors correctly visit each section but doesn’t take into account the menu, resulting in the menu covering the uppermost part of the section. We would like if the bottom of the menu just touches the very top of the next section that we are linking to.
- Ideally we have smooth scroll to anchor sections like other sites have and not just a random jump. We’d like to have this implemented both within a single page and across two different pages. I seem to recall this being a function that X was capable of previously (and built in before) so hoping that it is an easy fix.
Please advise on what we should do. Let me know if there is something that doesn’t make sense. Thanks very much,
jagelman
