Anchor Link in Menu

I have an anchor link referencing an area on my homepage. The problem is now both the “Home” and “Link” tabs in the menu are highlighted. This makes sense considering the anchor is on the homepage but I’d like to have the “Link” text in the menu not be highlighted - how do I go about achieving this?

Hi there,

I wonder if you have set the Anchor link as a One Page Navigation system. The highlighting of the menu will work correctly only if you follow the steps below:

Thank you.

Interestingly enough, the menu link still appears on my portfolio page but not the homepage. In other words, it seems switching to the one page layout caused the menu item to be removed on the home page only - the page hosting the anchor link referenced in the menu.

Hi There,

Please provide us the site URL and login credentials so we can take a closer look.

Use the Secure Note button for sending a credentials.

Thank you,

Hey, where’s the answer?__

Hi @l0nestar

Thread stater had not replied yet, please create your own thread and state your issue. And please provide us the site URL and login credentials so we can take a closer look.

Use the Secure Note button for sending a credentials.

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.