Anchor is not working

Hello,
my anchor links are not working. The section ID has a simple name, like DIY and the image link has in the URL field #DIY. I do not know why it is now working??

Thanks for help! I provide my Login in a secure message.

Hi Vivien,

It seems the double scrollbar on that page is the reason behind your issue. The double scrollbar appears if some of the element is taller or similar in height to its container or any broken HTML is been added within the content. I would suggest you check by deleting the section one by one till the issue is fixed, and the last one you have deleted before the fix is the actual issue.
For a temporary fix, I have added the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS and found that your issue resolves.

body 
{
    overflow: initial;
}

Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Thank you very much, works now! :slight_smile:

Hey Vivien,

It’s good to know that it works now. You are most welcome.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.