Hello
I posted this a while ago and got no response.
The Anchor for rev slider below masthead takes the page down too far that it ends up cutting the top of the section off.
How can I fix this?
Thanks
Hello
I posted this a while ago and got no response.
The Anchor for rev slider below masthead takes the page down too far that it ends up cutting the top of the section off.
How can I fix this?
Thanks
Hi There,
The issue is because of this custom CSS:
.masthead {
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
}
See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQVQLIe5A
Please add the slider on Slide Settings: Above Masthead instead and then use this CSS:
.masthead {
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
top: 0;
}
You might have posted it on the general forum not here on the support forum.
Hello
Thanks for the response, it worked. Is it possible to set that code to only work on the home page?
Thanks
Justin
Hi Justin,
Please update the code to :
.home .masthead {
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
top: 0;
}
Hope it helps!