Hello
I am trying to make the 2nd Let’s chat button link to contact form at bottom of the page (same as other lets chat button). What do I need to do to fix this?
commonpeople.site
Hello
I am trying to make the 2nd Let’s chat button link to contact form at bottom of the page (same as other lets chat button). What do I need to do to fix this?
commonpeople.site
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, please add this to Theme Options > CSS
.rm_next_btn {
color: #fff;
background-color: rgb(47,210,98) !important;
border-radius: 0.35em;
box-shadow: 0em 0.15em 0.65em 0em rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
border-color: transparent !important;
}
.rm_next_btn:hover {
background-color: #3c6147 !important;
}
Feel free to change those color values.
We love to help you, but that form is a 3rd party plugin. Please contact the plugin author regarding any further query with this plugin.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.