Analytics extension not working

Hi there,

I am trying to get the Analytics extension to work. I have added my code snippet (with tags) in the provided space, but the code snippet is not loading on my site.

Please help me work out what is going wrong.

Hi there @onemanparsons,

Could you send over a link to your site please and we’ll take a look.

Thanks!

Hi Jack - thanks! I forgot about that little detail :slight_smile:

It’s actually on two sites:

Ian

Hi Ian,

The code is there when I checked. What do you mean by it is not loading? See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiu1wl4bR. You might be checking while you are still logged in on admin. Note that for the accuracy of the report, the code will be added on the site only when you’re not login as admin.

Hope this helps.

Hi Lely,

Thanks for helping out! I didn’t know the analytics code is only added for users not logged into the site - super cool :slight_smile:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: