I just switched to the X plugin for google analytics code and the code is showing on my site. It doesn’t appear to show all the time though, which I guess could be a caching thing. I have deleted all my caches though.
smartnutrition.ca
I just switched to the X plugin for google analytics code and the code is showing on my site. It doesn’t appear to show all the time though, which I guess could be a caching thing. I have deleted all my caches though.
smartnutrition.ca
Hello @jpenns,
Thanks for asking. 
I have fixed the problem for you. You should place Google Analytics code in between <script>Google Analytics code </script>. All that needs to be done is replace Google Analytics code with the actual tracking code. For ex:
<script>
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');
ga('create', 'UA-49459567-1', 'auto');
ga('send', 'pageview');
</script>
Please take a look at your end and let us know your feedback.
Thanks.
Gotcha, thanks that works
Glad we could help,
Happy holidays, Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.