An unidentifiable error

I’m using Pro, and everything has been working smoothly, but I suddenly started get this error:
Uh oh!
An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.

The only plugins I have installed are: Global Blocks for Cornerstone and X Pro and Slider Revolution. But the builder has been working with these plugins installed the past couple of days.

I tried clearing my browser cache, and I don’t have a caching plugin installed.

Edit to add: It is only showing this error on Pages, not Posts.

Edit again: I narrowed it down further. It is only happening when I use Page Template: Layout - Content Left, Sidebar Right

I’ll just avoid this page template for now.

Hi,

Yes, kindly note that the Header will only work on templates that has Header.

Thanks

It’s not really that it won’t show the header, it’s that it forces Skeleton mode, so I can’t use the live builder on those pages.

Hello @Fuelvm,

There could be a JS error on the page which will force Cornerstone to Skeleton mode. Could you please check for JS error on the page? To know how, please check this link: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/javascript/diagnose-javascript-errors

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

I do see something that looks like an error in the console. Here’s a screenshot:

Edit:
I looked at the page on the front end and saw this message: “Hey There Because of Icon’s unique layout, this template is unavailable in this Stack. Please switch to another Stack if you need to make use of this feature. Thanks!”

So I guess this page template isn’t available in Icon?

I went ahead and built a 2/3 + 1/3 layout in the builder using the Default template, then saved it as a template under Layout. I think that will work just fine for this instead of trying to use “Page Template: Layout - Content Left, Sidebar Right”

Hi there,

That’s correct! Apologies about the confusion and glad to see you’ve found a suitable workaround. :slight_smile:

Thanks!